Orders placed before 4pm will usually be despatched, at the latest, on the day after placement (Mondays to Fridays excluding Public holidays). Should we anticipate any delays to your order we will contact you within 24 hours to discuss the options available to you.
FREE DELIVERY is available for all orders in excess of £200 to the UK and £300 to the EU. Unfortunately we are unable to offer this service to other areas. Orders will be sent either by Royal Mail or Courier.
We offer a number of options for delivery of your goods, which will be packaged in air bubble envelopes or cardboard boxes:
1. First class post -We are happy to send goods by standard Royal Mail first class post, but cusomers should note that compensation for lost/damaged parcels is lilited to a maximum of £40. If you order exceeds this amount we strongly recommend you request goods are sent using Special Delivery.
2. Recorded Signed For -Provides an extra level of security. With proof of posting and a signature on arrival, your delivery is easier to trace. Compensation is limited to £80.
3. Special Delivery -Delivery is guaranteed by 1pm the day following despatch. This service is available from Monday to Friday (except Bank and Public Holidays). Please contact us should you require a Saturday delivery. Aain a signature is required, but has tha added benefit of being fully insured.
4. Courier - Large orders are sometimes sent by courier and usually take 2-3 days for delivery. A signature is required on delivery
For orders that weigh over 2kg, please contact us for Postal charges.
***Customers should note that compensation for lost/damaged parcels is limited to a maximum of £80. If you require insurance up to £500 please contact us via email and we will calculate the postage costs.***
1. Airmail - Using Royal Mails Airmail service, delivery to Europe from 3 working days and worldwide delivery from 5 working days. Customers should note that compensation fro lost/damaged parcels is limited to a maximum of £80. if your order exceeds this amount we strongly recommend you request goods are sent using Airsure or International Signed For.
2. Airsure - Royal Mails Airsure service receives priority handling in the UK and abroad, and is generally a day faster than standard Airmail. it is available to approximately 30 destinations. Please click on the following link for full details
3. International Signed For - This method will also need a signature on delivery, and is available to all overseas destinations.
This method will need a signature on delivery.
We aim to offer an excellent service, however if you are not happy with your goods please contact us by email or telephone. Please note any damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
Unwanted goods can only be returned if they are resaleable and this is subject to a 25% handling charge. Return postage is at buyers expense and no shipping charges can be refunded.